Friday, January 23, 2009

I Pinky Promise.

MyHotComments.com



-when I first saw you, I couldn't help but to wonder what kind of man you were.


MyHotComments.com



-& now I know you're the man of my dreams.


MyHotComments.com



-butterflies are even too shy to fly around whenever you're around.


MyHotComments.com



-I feel like you always know just the right words to say, at just the right time.


MyHotComments.com



-I'll show *e v e r y o n e, that I am your perfect girl.


MyHotComments.com



-no matter what we do or where we are, I'll always be more than happy just because I'm with you.


MyHotComments.com



-you said we can have The Notebook kind of love story, as long as I don't forget you.


MyHotComments.com



-& as long as you don't break my heart, I PROMISE you, it'll be you & I against the WORLD.

No comments: