Sunday, February 8, 2009

feliz un mes

MyHotComments.com



I decided to let him in MYWORLD;MYLIFE;butmostimportantlyMYHEART. Everyday that goes by, I think he's too good to be true, or maybe I'm not good enough for him. But to truly be happy in life, you have to just suck it up and live every second. And so far, there are no regrets. He's the reason for the smile on my face, for my heart skipping a beat. He's the reason I can love again.

MyHotComments.com



*I never understood before, I never knew what love was for, my heart was broke, my head was sore, what a feeling, I didn't believe in destiny, I look up and you're standing next to me, what a feeling, I never saw it happening, I'd given up, I'd given in, I just couldn't take the hurt again, I didn't have the strength to find, what a feeling, let the rain fall, I don't care, I'm yours and suddenly you're mine and it's brighter than sunshine, love will remain a mystery, give me your hand and you will see, your heart is keeping in time in with me*

No comments: