Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BBM - PerfectlyImperfect.

I've always felt to be perfectly imperfect, was always what it meant to be me. I'm loud but isn't sometimes good to be loud? Sometimes you need to be heard. I get annoyed easily, but isn't it good that I tell you when I'm annoyed so you can help me be in a better mood? I'm picky, but isn't it good to know I've got some standards? I'm small, but at least you know I won't take up most of your bed, so you always can come over to my side and hold me tight. I'm in need of lots of love, but isn't that good knowing you're willing to give me your all? I have more than a million and one things that are my list of how imperfect I am, but isn't it good that I'm not that perfect girl? I'm imperfect, but you still found a way to love me, because I've got the perfect kind of heart to give you to hold.

No comments: