Monday, March 16, 2009

Give me my wants & I'll give you my promises.





I want you to always be there.

I promise to always be there for you.

I want you to always make me smile.

I promise to do my best to get you to smile.

I want you to look into my eyes and show me how much you care.

I promise to never stop gazing into your eyes, I'll show everyone how much I care.

I want you to accept all my flaws and see them as greatness.

I promise to show you the greatest and love your flaws.

I want you to never lie, even if it hurts.

I promise to never make it hurt.

I want you to never cheat.

I promise to never cheat, even if it's with myself.

I want you to enjoy my company.

I promise to only share mine.

I want you to laugh at my most stupidest things.

I promise to never think stupid thoughts.

I want you to make me feel as the most happiest girl in the world.

I promise to make you feel like the happiest guy in the world, just for having me.

I want you to tell me it's ok when I feel down.

I promise I'll never feel down because of you.

I want you to not make me your whole world but just your favorite part.

I promise you'll be my whole world.

I want you to be there for me in sickness and in health.

I promise to be the best nurse you've ever had.

I want you to hold my hand outside, even if it's to the corner store.

I promise I'll pretend you're holding my heart.

I want you to be my other half.

I promise you'll make me whole.

I want you to lay beside me, just lay beside me.

I promise I'll cherish every second while you lay next to me.

I want you to appreciate every second spent together.

I promise I'll love every second with you.

I want you to tell me I'm beautiful, on my worst days.

I promise to always stay beautiful just for you.

I want you to never break my heart.

I promise to give you my heart as long as you don't break it.

I want you to be my Prince.

I promise to be your Princess, but treat you like a King.

I want you to never leave my side.

I promise to stay by your side, even when I'm not physically there.

I want you to be all mine.

I promise I'll be all yours.

I want you to love me.

I promise to love you like no other.

what I want, seems like a dream; I hope I never wake up from it, if it can really be this PERFECT.

No comments: