Monday, December 8, 2008

getting older & still growing . . .*

at 2O; I realized, everything you want is not meant to be

2O - then you qualify, the standard to responsibilities

so I tried to prioritize, by deciding what I know is best for me

at 21; I hope that I'm with someone who truly loves me, & if I'm not, then I'll be alright, I'll accept the time I know God has for me

one day; I'll be the perfect wife, & I won't be afraid to try, though it's always love that tries to trip you up, but then someone will sweep you off the ground, but nothings promised

I'm not going to give up just bcause the last one let me down

so I set sail in motion, & I say . .
. . so long, goodbye, farewell
my ship has sailed & I'm so glad it's over
my heart is well & after all that I've been through . . .
I FOUND MYSELF

No comments: